Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Money Bomb v. The F Bomb

We just got this today.....
We posted to our YouTube account so you can hear it.
People will have a field day with this one!!!
Wait till Gov. Beshear hears this.........

For those of you having trouble hearing the audio:

Dan Mongiardo:

"I have always said that the only difference between Fletcher and Beshear is Beshear has not had a blowup yet. But it is coming."

"It would not hurt me at all to see Steve (Beshear) go down. I think he'll (Beshear) go down...I think he'll (Beshear) go down in history, if he makes it through, as the worst."

"My loyalties are...I don't have...I have zero loyalties with Beshear."

"Who's doing a fundraiser this quarter? Steve Beshear is for Steve Beshear...one in Lexington..and one in Louisville...he is trying to dry my money up. He (Beshear) is screwing me every way possible...and what do I get out of it...we finally begged him to show up for one in Northern Kentucky. He is not going to lift a finger, he is not going to do a damn thing, he is just going to show up and his name is going to be on the invite...listen there is no love..."

"I am this close to saying fuck it all. I do not need this job. I do not need the U.S. Senate."